Saturday, May 22, 2010

Happy Birthday, Connor!!

Hey my little buddy! You are four years old today and how we wish we could be with you on your special day. We were able to be there on your birthday last year, but will have to just wait a week this year! I really wanted to see the look on your face when the "fruit salad" man came to your house to bring you a special delivery! Momma said it was priceless. I hoped you really liked it! I know you did because I couldn't even understand you on the phone because you had your mouth full! Since you weren't able to go to Disneyland, I hope you enjoyed your "alternate" plans! You know, you just can't beat that lunch at Costco and time to play at IKEA. You are a funny boy!

I just want you to know how much we love you and miss you and can't wait to see you again in just a little while. Happy Birthday!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment